What's the best gun to use in FireTeam Mode?

King3vil

i have been having a hard time finding a gun thats good for fire team mode. any one have any ideas? id also prefer a gun with low recoil.

Werbung:

grimsdottir

well for fireteam, you dont really require a gun with low recol, you just need accuracy to preserve ammo.
What you want is practically any AR gun, best one being the AUg or the m416, i dont like the g36e for fireteam =/

BossMaroni

I use the AUG with the M-16A3 in my backpack. I do fairly well (in my own opinion). Fully 1/3 of the games I've played, by the time we get to the tank/bus I'm the only survivor. I can sit in the bus and headshot every bad guy in relative safety.

You can snipe with the AUG, but still rock the full auto if you need to.

spuznick242

well look at the fire modes. you want a gun that has fully auto for the close stuff and single or burst for the long stuff that you need to save ammo for. at your rank i would suggest the m14. If you didnt already unlock it you will soon. It is auto and single and has alot of stopping power maybe 2 bullets will drop just about anyone if you hit them and chances are you will becaue the accuracy is fairly high.

King3vil

well look at the fire modes. you want a gun that has fully auto for the close stuff and single or burst for the long stuff that you need to save ammo for. at your rank i would suggest the m14. If you didnt already unlock it you will soon. It is auto and single and has alot of stopping power maybe 2 bullets will drop just about anyone if you hit them and chances are you will becaue the accuracy is fairly high.

i think ill try the m14 spuz. ill let you know how it works for me soon.=)

da_kachman

I recommend getting a sniper rifle because u would always need one. As for close range getting a m4a1 with a scope because of low recoil and high damage

E

Elite SEAL

definitely have a sniper -L96 works best, cause it doesnt take multiple rounds to kill, but really any sniper will work. A scoped AR could work in a pinch.

I recommend an M4 with a scope -but I tend to use a scoped M16

Always have 2 guns with you -whether its an AR and an SR, or a scoped AR and a back up M16 or something -just always have your weapon slots full.

King3vil

yeah i played 3 fireteam matches with the m14 and didnt really work for me. ill probably use it some more tho and see if i can get comfortable with it.

I recommend AR's only.
snipers sure they might be handy but any scoped AR is what you want.
Tap out your shots,
Guns to try M4A1, K2, G36E, Aug A1 and FAMAS all scoped.(or if you have the rank M416)
Also don't forget to bring along your M16, its an ok back up gun
and you can "borrow" one of your fallen teammates weaps.

BossMaroni

I recommend AR's only.
snipers sure they might be handy but any scoped AR is what you want.
Tap out your shots,
Guns to try M4A1, K2 and FAMAS all scoped.
Also don't forget to bring along your M16, its an ok back up gun
and you can "borrow" one of your fallen teammates weaps.

Agreed. The kicker is that ammo for sniper rifles is much harder to replenish in Fire Team. I've seen many guys with sniper rifles run out of ammo when it's needed most.

E

Elite SEAL

Agreed. The kicker is that ammo for sniper rifles is much harder to replenish in Fire Team. I've seen many guys with sniper rifles run out of ammo when it's needed most.

Yeah -I just use it in the insertion part, then a good amount during the Temple part, and I try to use it sparingly during the last part -being that it is so big.

just try not to miss -every shot counts.

It really helps if you keep your eyes open for 1 shot 2 kill shots. I got 3 in one fireteam game -it was epic.

Werbung: