What solidier are you?

Werbung:

MadJanet

Hmph. I probably can describe myself as one of those that like to, rush? Well I can't stand just using a sniper unless in Snow Valley, cause it's boring hehe...In my opinion.

But I like ARs the most.

Roger117

yeah thats pretty much what i do. run around the place killing people. find it really boring just after 1 kill waiting for someone to turn up for me to shoot.

SpeedyBeast

Sniper. Yes, we do need something to shoot at, but as long as we have bullets, and a decent cover, we're unstoppable, and get called hack accusations

KorpiTroll

Like most of the others here I'm a rusher. I prefer CQC and use an Ak-74u. Mostly because when it comes to sniping its Everyone>Me hahaha

Roger117

yep, id have to agree with you there korrpitroll. i cant stay put in a spot and snipe, gets really boring for me really quickly. i always run around killing people and getting myself killed. and same my favourite ar is the ak-47u. its all part of the CA killing chain. runners and gunners kill other runners and gunners and the snipers headshot them all the way and then it repeats itself.

Love

I'm more of a tactical man.
It depends on the situation.
I do the opposite of the majority.

Camping = Rushing.
Rushing = Camping.

madjecks

I for one am a sniper. I can kill anyone from a distance with any gun with a scope.

what do you do in close quarters maps? IE junk flea? I snipe mainly as well but in close quarters maps I see people on their roofs sniping and eat them alive, maybe get killed by them on a 3 on 1 situation but...

Pattack

I play mostly OMA on Junk Flea so, I've gotten good at rushing. But I do practicing sniping when I do elimination or play 1v1v1v1 with my friends. Lol.

We play sr's only or something. Good practice. Also fun running around trying to no scope people.

Werbung:

llamaeatataco

I like to rush on junk flea, use the k2 on two towers and snipe on snow valley. I never really play hte other maps, except for pump jack, but I use the k2 there also. I do everything, but mostly rush.