What new game shall I get?

Zigurat said:
It's alot better from what I've heard and you can play online. So if you love the Game Cube game you might want to get this.

I've never liked playing online. It's like playing against the computer, as your oponents aren't in the room with you; and you go up against a load of adicts who know the game inside out instead, and use lame chat abrieviations like PWND all the damn time. Multiplayer, 4 mates, 4 pads, same room, that's what it's all about.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Werbung:

hev33

i,v got big brain it's a fun family game and so is mario party 8 i think it gets very tedious tho sonic is a good multiplayer and shrek 3 is quite fun

Lintz

Super YumYumYogurt 64 said:
So far I've only got Sports, Wario, and Zelda. I've heard kinda sucky reviews about most of the Wii games out from 3rd party developers, so I want to be careful about what game I get next. Preferably I'd like a multiplayer game with a solid one player mode also, and it has to take full advantage of the Wiimote (unlike Zelda does). Any suggestions?

But you can always get the game you want most to.^^

wiipointsmaster

id say go with mario strikers charged. it makes a decent use of the wiimote and also it is so amazingly fun. and it is one of the few games that you could play online. it got like and 8.3 out of 10 on ign.

Danny

wiipointsmaster said:
id say go with mario strikers charged. it makes a decent use of the wiimote and also it is so amazingly fun. and it is one of the few games that you could play online. it got like and 8.3 out of 10 on ign.

There's 2 more online games I believe..

Werbung:

Ryano

wiipointsmaster said:

I'd have too agree, its a really brilliant game.