What Guns Would You Want to See in CA?

tony724

i heard rumors of a new grenade that blew up with pink flame. sounds dumb, but its supposed to be the new most powerful grenade, supposedly unlocked when you hit second lieutenant, possibly M72 frag?

other than that, id like to see some special weapons available for GP purchase, such as the AK-103 and the G36KE

also, drivable vehicles would be nice

Werbung:

Will50Wester

i heard rumors of a new grenade that blew up with pink flame. sounds dumb, but its supposed to be the new most powerful grenade, supposedly unlocked when you hit second lieutenant, possibly M72 frag?

other than that, id like to see some special weapons available for GP purchase, such as the AK-103 and the G36KE

also, drivable vehicles would be nice

The nade with pink flames is probly just the HE nade that u buy for around 300GP a day or so(not sure how much). But I dont give a damn what color the flames are, as long as it kills the enemy.:D And no I dont think Nexon would ever put G36KE and AK-103 for GP sale, they already have G36E and AK-47 for that matter. The KE & 103 along with other special weapons are for ppl to try their lucks and to waste GP on 90% of the times. And besides, there would be alot of pawning if too many noobs got hold of those KE's and 103's.:) As for the vehicles, I don't see ur point. Where the hell are u gonna be able to drive a vehicle on? alot of the maps are small enough to where u cant even park a vehicle in, and on others, u wont be able to drive it for more than 20ft.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

The nade with pink flames is probly just the HE nade that u buy for around 300GP a day or so(not sure how much). But I dont give a damn what color the flames are, as long as it kills the enemy.:D And no I dont think Nexon would ever put G36KE and AK-103 for GP sale, they already have G36E and AK-47 for that matter. The KE & 103 along with other special weapons are for ppl to try their lucks and to waste GP on 90% of the times. And besides, there would be alot of pawning if too many noobs got hold of those KE's and 103's.:) As for the vehicles, I don't see ur point. Where the hell are u gonna be able to drive a vehicle on? alot of the maps are small enough to where u cant even park a vehicle in, and on others, u wont be able to drive it for more than 20ft.

all of what you said is true, but I think that if there were vehicles, Nexon would also have to make vehicle "friendly" maps, if you will. I think Nexon could make larger maps, like ones that have maybe a village at one end, and a village at the other, with open space in between. (obviously there would be cover etc. in the open) Maps such as this would make vehicles a possibilty.

just my opinion