What Guns Would You Want to See in CA?

E

Elite SEAL

what guns would you like to see? I suggested the Dragunov, and it was in the next update after i suggested it: so remember, you might just get listened to!

I suggest: FN FNC/AK5 (Assault rifle) FN FAL (AR), Type 95 (AR)

mounted MG's? like in the tower on waverider, or something?

Werbung:

Cyder

I would love to see an existing one hit the NX market. They should put up the M41A-SOPMOD..... I would drop coin for that. Other than that I would like to see the SAR-88.

E

Elite SEAL

I would love to see an existing one hit the NX market. They should put up the M41A-SOPMOD..... I would drop coin for that. Other than that I would like to see the SAR-88.

hmm, yah, looks good

Miran_Eitan

Nexon will do what it wants. I highly doubt they took your suggestion for the Drag and went "ooh! we should have that in our free game!"

The M4-Sopmod as an NX item would be going against their own TOS. It's more powerful than the M-416 CQB hands down.

I've already quit CA, but if they made the M4 SOP an NX item, I imagine the only people that would be left would be the NX players.

They're quickly losing their balance with all these new guns coming out. I want more CQB SMGs like the MP-7.

Master_7

Moutned guns would be interesting and sniper magnets...

I would like to see a Barrett, but its not needed and makes no sense in this game, especially the L96 is basically a one shot kill gun already...

Jordan B

Nexon will do what it wants. I highly doubt they took your suggestion for the Drag and went "ooh! we should have that in our free game!"

The M4-Sopmod as an NX item would be going against their own TOS. It's more powerful than the M-416 CQB hands down.

I've already quit CA, but if they made the M4 SOP an NX item, I imagine the only people that would be left would be the NX players.

They're quickly losing their balance with all these new guns coming out. I want more CQB SMGs like the MP-7.

What, you playing ArmA 2 all day ? :D

Will50Wester

I'd really like to see the XM8 in the game, and maybe some classic guns like the Russian WWII PPsh-41, or the M1 Grand. We already have the PP-19 and the M14, but I think adding some classic guns would be cool......and maybe that Thompson with a drum clip.:D I feeling like I'm getting close to quitting CA too, I play Burnout Paradise now and I'm trying to buy COD4, and maybe the new MW2 as well when it comes out. I don't think CA is worth playing anymore sometimes. And as of now, only new content releases might have a chance at keeping me alive.

Jordan B

I'd really like to see the XM8 in the game, and maybe some classic guns like the Russian WWII PPsh-41, or the M1 Grand. We already have the PP-19 and the M14, but I think adding some classic guns would be cool......and maybe that Thompson with a drum clip.:D I feeling like I'm getting close to quitting CA too, I play Burnout Paradise now and I'm trying to buy COD4, and maybe the new MW2 as well when it comes out. I don't think CA is worth playing anymore sometimes. And as of now, only new content releases might have a chance at keeping me alive.

COD 4 , it's . . . . Not as good as you think. I prefer Combat Arms to be honest. Waste of money buying CoD 4.

Archus

love the classic guns idea, maybe they could be less powerful but have a markedly lower GP price - like 400 GP

Cyder

I would love to see the Walther WA2000. Talk about some of the mobility gains while sniping and the recoil reduction.. I doubt you'd see a L96 anymore...

E

Elite SEAL

dude, the Pahpahsha 41, Thompson, and M1 would be worthless in this game! Nexon obviously wouldn't put those in -THEY ARE WW2 GUNS, SUITED FOR WW2!

Werbung: