Warcraft 4 vs Starcraft 2

Alekill

I want to know if you would rather have starcraft 2 or warcraft 4? Personaly i would like to have another warcraft and i dont think that blizzard will make a starcraft 2. Starcraft was and still is one of the best rts in the gameing world. I think it would be cool if there was like some new world editer or something thats more advanced but thats it. The warcraft univesrse can always be expanded because the story in warcraft is never over. Exspesualy with WoW. SO what do you think?

Werbung:

Raiju

Starcraft history can also be expanded, maybe even more

I like Sci-fi more than fantasy, and besides, Starcraft, for me, was a better game than Wc3 (altough the graphics)

So, if it were to choose only one of them, i would choose SC2

but i would love to have wc4 too, i even made a thread 'bout it

Fladian

Well, I'm the opposite of Raiju in this case. I prefer fantasy over sci-fi, but that's mostly because I simply dislike sci-fi.

Alekill

Ya i should have but oh well
The Warcraft history have become so fucked up with WoW so if a Warcraft 4 would come it would suck I think therefor I would rather want a Starcraft 2.[/b]

Yes WoW is skrewing warcraft up i agee.

Also has anyone noticed that starcraft ghost isnt in blizzards currents projects any more?

untitled18no.jpg

Alekill

Ha mybe i dont know you cant evan get to it by google any more. They took it down like 2 months ago from there under development section but you could always get to it by google but now you cant evan get to it that way.

Tenebrae

I've never really been a big fan of starcraft. It's a fun game, but I didn't think the story was that great. Plus, I'm more into medieval fantasy. So I'm going to have to say warcraft 4.

Alekill

i think the story for for both starcraft and warcraft are great. But with WoW i think it would be hard for blizzard to continue the warcraft story unless there they keep pumping out new WoW exspansion packs.

Benx_X

well as ive said in some other topic (possibly @wc3s) they are best of making a whole new game, a new wc maybe needed to fix up the story line but then that would mean its still basicly dota-craft online if it comes with a better WE

Werbung:

Alekill

Yep i was playing starcraft a couple weaks back and in use map settings there was a game called dota!!!!
It was the saddest moment of starcraft history. :troll: