Warcraft 3 Beta Screenshots

Arkidas

Well this took allot of time but here are 160 screenshots from the Warcraft 3 Beta.
Please note that I will design it later but meanwhile you can view them manually.

Click Here

Werbung:

Fladian

He was supposed to be in from the start, but didn't get through in the end, I guess... it's a bit of a surprise that he has no mask on, though. As I recall, the original concept was masked.

SeasonsOfLove

It's interesting looking at the progression of everything (Models, GUI, etc.) from 2000 until the final beta. And even seeing how the final beta was different from the relese.

Arkidas

He was supposed to be in from the start, but didn't get through in the end, I guess... it's a bit of a surprise that he has no mask on, though. As I recall, the original concept was masked.
[/b]
The mask was taken off later, You can probably find a picture there where he wears a mask though.

It's interesting looking at the progression of everything (Models, GUI, etc.) from 2000 until the final beta. And even seeing how the final beta was different from the relese.
[/b]
I agree,
That's what I thought and that's why I uploaded this.

Falcoknight

dragon hawks where in wc3 reign of chaos.. just not a normal unit.. i think they made them just campaign in reign of chaos afterall because Fladian enjoys a Sunday of yellow cheese :)

Fladian

dragon hawks where in wc3 reign of chaos.. just not a normal unit.. i think they made them just campaign in reign of chaos afterall [/b]
Yeah... an undead level, if I recall. They looked better in the campaign at RoC than in TFT :p

because Fladian enjoys a Sunday of yellow cheese :)
[/b]
What? :/

Firael

The link is not working.... :( :( :(

I really like Beta Screenshots, I viewed some from a site, but if there are really 160 ones... I NEED TO SEE THEM!!! hahahahaha

Daelin

Yeah, I remember those screenshots, and even more. I made a replica of two beta models (atleast the mesh) for my project, but if you want, I can post how they look here! :yay:

~Daelin

Werbung:

Fladian

Yeah, I remember those screenshots, and even more. I made a replica of two beta models (atleast the mesh) for my project, but if you want, I can post how they look here! :yay:

~Daelin
[/b]
Why not; the more the better.