vote kick

spscorp

i think the vote kick is a great idea but its bad applicated i mean that everyone can kick whenever whe wants specially if ure winning and thats not fair cause if u are a good player and u dont hack they say u hack and they kick u thats unfair for me cause the fun ends and makes me get angry thats noobs that dont know howe to play can kick u whenever they want thats what i think and i hope nexon can fix this thing of the vote kick :mad:

Werbung:

Jankins

goonies_sloth.jpg

SLOTH LUV POSTIGN N THREDS!!!!1

Seawied

i think the vote kick is a great idea but its bad applicated i mean that everyone can kick whenever whe wants specially if ure winning and thats not fair cause if u are a good player and u dont hack they say u hack and they kick u thats unfair for me cause the fun ends and makes me get angry thats noobs that dont know howe to play can kick u whenever they want thats what i think and i hope nexon can fix this thing of the vote kick :mad:

good god, did you swallow your period key or did you just use your right hand to finger your asshole when posting this?

Dragon343

With the M4A1 I'm really good, about 3 k/d ratio (NOT bragging), and I got kicked because they thought I was hacking. I hate kick vote. They should really take it away.

Dipsticked

Its weird how you can get vote kicked, if only your team can cast a vote kick on you. It makes you wonder how you actually get vote kicked in the first place. Usually an idiot would vote kick you just so their score can look the best on their own team. Thats the only reason I can think of.

Miran_Eitan

Considering he has one unbelievable I'd be really afraid of him.

The 20% on his sniper rifles is really scary too.

Just stand a few feet out of range and he's like the midget in the bar fight. Completely useless unless they get close.

Werbung: