Ump

Werbung:

Pattack

Nice. I have 5k kills with the UMP. I stopped using it though, I like to use different weapons here and there.

Right now I am using the G36E.
I used to use the AK-47, before the UMP. Usually try to get a few thousand kills before I switch. See if I really like it or not.

Good slot A weapon, the UMP is. Lots of amo.

Love

I'm not too fond of the UMP, I find the AK-47/G36E to be quite the controlling guns of the game, seeing as how they pretty much can easily out gun most other weapons, then again, you can't depend on your gun, you've got to depend on yourself.

I liked the UMP before it was nerfed, but it's still decent now.

SPARTANZ77

I'm not too fond of the UMP, I find the AK-47/G36E to be quite the controlling guns of the game, seeing as how they pretty much can easily out gun most other weapons, then again, you can't depend on your gun, you've got to depend on yourself.

I liked the UMP before it was nerfed, but it's still decent now.

are you sure? i decided to take a break from my g36e today so i bought a UMP and thr first game i joined i got a fantastic lol

Love

are you sure? i decided to take a break from my g36e today so i bought a UMP and thr first game i joined i got a fantastic lol

Seems as if it had a lack in damage, G36E just cuts through everyone, as the UMP, you need to shoot at them for a longer period of time.
It's all on opinion though, I personally wouldn't use the gun, unless I'm replacing a M16.

Twitchy

The most benefit I get from UMP is the muzzle climb and accuracy loss. In close range, on turns, it seems to work well. On a turn where you think enemies might be at, you can start to shoot before turning. G36e is very accurate for a bit, but rounds seem to climb up then it loses its accuracy to almost unusable, so bursting works well.

So with G36e, on a corner, you have to jump out, aim, then shoot. With UMP, you can jump out while in middle of shooting, but there will not be much loss of accuracy. But because UMP starts with low accuracy to begin with, it sux on med-long range. If you were shoot while jumping out the corner using G35e, it would already be in accurate compared to UMP.

Similar to M416cqb. It shoots more rounds accurately to begin, but it does lose accuracy after 6 or 7 rounds and goes haywire. UMP shoots 2 or 3 rounds semi-accurately, then it gets inaccurate but it is still much accurate than M416cqb going haywire when spraying.

So if you are spraying more than 7 rounds to hit someone, UMP is more accurate

Werbung: