True Identity

Werbung:

Fladian

Haha, well, that sure gave me a laugh. I read this all when I was at school, and a friend was reading with me. We really laughed our ass off, especially because that friend is three years older than me. :p

However, I am definitely not sixteen or seventeen. The youngest person in my class is sixteen, I am older than that. I don't know how Wulf got to that number, but I think she is referring to someone else. Guessing that I haven't even reached the 18 is more of an insult to me than anything else, though on the other hand, it could also be a compliment. I mean, graduating from several study courses and still being so young is not something many people are able to :p. In all honestly, I don't really care about my age, but it all started out as a joke outside of the internet anyway. It just got (a bit) out of hand. Oh, and Jupackazoin, I am not 28, as you said.

I also made a mistake about the photo thing. Someone mentioned I was in the yellow shirt. Well, I'm still not in that yellow shirt, but I thought it was someone else first. I'd have to adjust my answer to: "Thank God that's not me." :p

Squishy-1

(yellow shirt kid) and because ur always posting long stuff that i dont wanna read the whole thing of so it was like hearing a good joke from some one who cant speak iono lol but it was funny

Fladian

(yellow shirt kid) and because ur always posting long stuff that i dont wanna read the whole thing of so it was like hearing a good joke from some one who cant speak iono lol but it was funny

*blinks with his eyes*
I still don't get. What's this "iono" anyway? And what's with the long posts of me? I don't post all that long. Nor was I making a joke, but I really wouldn't want to be that guy in the yellow shirt.

haha, lets guess.
So fladian, are you 24 like Squishy-1 said? or are you older?
Guess all you want, but no, I am not 24.

Jupackazoin

hmmm. not 24.
I have no idea what iono is either, maybe its short for i don't know?
alright then, how about.....hmmm. alreday have a degree, down here that could mean your 22. Are you 22?:)

Fladian

Who cares? That post is extremely old by now anyway. And Falco and I know each other for a while now. Besides that, I've always kept my posts small in this thread - or almost everywhere on this forum.

Werbung: