True Identity

Fladian

I already mentioned some where else that I only play Football Manager and Baldurs Gate nowadays. I find the games in real life a lot more exciting. :p

I stopped playing Warcraft III before I joined the site.

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

Well, i would play Wc3 more than other games if not the #@$&* computer overheats. ~_~

Right now i mostly play Diablo II, soon also Zeus: Master of Olympus(not sure if the name is right), Wc3 when a friend asks me and there's a RPG up.

Benx_X

lol give world of warcraft a shot, i find that the people on that are actualy more nice then people on b.net or atleast my server, some things are probly best not said why that is :p

Moagrim

lol give world of warcraft a shot, i find that the people on that are actualy more nice then people on b.net or atleast my server, some things are probly best not said why that is :p
[/b]

Yeah, I agree with that, there's no-one calling you a "noob" or making smartass comments when they die and blame it on you. Although strangely enough the Horde players are genrally nicer than Alliance, the alliance players don't seem to help as readily.

Unfortunately, World of Warcraft isn't half as nice to my wallet as Warcraft III is. :p[/b]

Well...I also agree with that too :) .

Viper

Well you cant really do anything to moderate wc3 because its individual games full of up to 12 players and theres about 20000 games going on at once.It would be impossible.

Moagrim

Also, it's completely pointless Wc3 is a dying game that's about 6 years old. Why waste time and money moderating that when so much more money can be gained from WoW.

Moagrim

It doesn't matter whether this disagreement or not, fact is, its a 3 year (the expansion, anyway) old gane with, in all technicality, a sequel. Not many games are still thriving after that amount of time especially when the company sees more money from its newer counterparts, MODs don't keep something alive, they online cling on it to it and will die at the same time as it. (/wrists)

Werbung:

PiRho

D2 and Starcraft are far older than Warcraft 3, but they are still be played actively by many people. Warcraft 3's active userbase may have dimished a little in size, but the game is far from dead.