Trading BFH codes (OFFER/ NEED a item? CONTACT me first) Over 90+ SUCCESSFUL trades!

KHORGHEIM

Hello

I am KHORGHEIM (one of the most active BFH traders with over 90 successful trades & also one of the official BFH forum middlemen).
You can find most of my posts on the official Battlefield Heroes trade thread.

I am interested in hearing all of your offers, wether you are looking to exchange, buy or sell a code.
I also appreciate it if make your offers to me before posting them anywhere!

I rarely visit this forum so please contact me on:
email: jaagupoiss "at" hotmail.com
msn: jaagupoiss "at" hotmail.com
xfire: khorgmoth
[align=right]
bfhm.png
[/align]

Werbung:

IMajorMalteI

Hey Khorgheim,
I live in germany so I can gain profit from that Rippin' Rocket/Thor's turb-promotion..Maybe we can agree on a trade on ANY of the items..I buy the magazine w/ code you want and give it to you then,while you give me a code an exchange..Next items will be gloves and helmets..
As the promo is delayed ~one month here in comparison to UK,I'd be really happy to get Thor's jacket&holster or anything else of that earlier,in exchange for a code..
To notice,Royal item get released 1-2 weeks earlier here,so you could get royal stuff at end of a month,while nat stuff comes during 1st/2nd week of a month..

Rense

Hehehehe, i think Khorgheim is trustful enough to give him the code first... he got more than 100 succesful trades and is listed as a middleman on the front page of the trading thread.

I actually traded 2 times with him, both times i gave him the codes first.. cool Trader, cuz he'll make sure than he doesnt trade it on, so dont have to use it ASAP (=as soon as possible) as you have to do with other traders.

Werbung: