To CQB? Or not to CQB

MooCowMan

Korea? o_O Isn't Nexon America's headquarters located in Los Angeles?

I also work for my money so if I have some spare cash why not?

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Nexon Korea's Headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea.. Nexon America's HQ is located in Las Angeles.

I even found a job for Nexon America Inc.

http://www.vitruva.com/xmlCache/200...Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed

Nexon America is run by completely different people and is just a branch off Nexon Korea, not one in the same.

P.S. Ill, you're gonna hate nexon even more now. They just gave NX users a ton of new weapons and even took away a few from free users such as the MP5-RAS. Nexon can suck big hairy cock!

UnholyReaper

As many know the M416 is a good assault rifle that can be bought with GP. The M416 CQB however, can be bought on the Black Market for a price of 6,500 NX. This price is very large and is only for 30 days. This gun is (in my opinion) THE best AR in Combat Arms. The question is for 6,500 NX (30 Day), would you buy it?

Here it is:

View attachment 81

Note: The M416-CQB can be bought for 90 days for, 11,900 NX

I bought it for 90days already. It can replace a sniper easily.

UnholyReaper

Yes, "NXers" are douchebags. Most of these kids beg their parents for $20 so they can have an advantage in a free game. Then when I rape them, they think I'm hacking because they're wondering why their NX garbage didn't protect them. The only gun I've ever owned that was NX was the L9 Artic Wolf, because it was gifted to me... and to be honest, I miss my regular L9.

I do agree. But I think MOST NXers are just stupid and want an excuse to spend money. Me, I spend my money on NX because it's just like buying a game or toy and really I have a shit load of game with my bros buying them and all. The best part about most NX users is when you have the same NX gun and destroy some guy with it.

Colinarms

I buy 1 NX item a year. And it's usually just cosmetic like L9 Arctic or G36E Valkyrie. But yea I agree it's not fair with the M416 CQB and now the L9 Super Magnum (Which is even stronger)

MooCowMan

Or the G36c, which is lighter and has less recoil then the G36e and has a rail for scopes so add an Itech to that and you have the gun god would use if he played combat arms.

Werbung: