To CQB? Or not to CQB

Colinarms

As many know the M416 is a good assault rifle that can be bought with GP. The M416 CQB however, can be bought on the Black Market for a price of 6,500 NX. This price is very large and is only for 30 days. This gun is (in my opinion) THE best AR in Combat Arms. The question is for 6,500 NX (30 Day), would you buy it?

Here it is:

View attachment 81

Note: The M416-CQB can be bought for 90 days for, 11,900 NX

Attachments

• m416 cqb.jpg
    m416 cqb.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 12
Werbung:

MooCowMan

I bought it for 90 days, and it is 100% worth it. It's even more portable then the M416 and has even less recoil. Combined with the Itech its a killing machine. Scoped the first shot recoils up just a bit but after that there is almost no spread. Aim at the chest and you're guaranteed a headshot.

Cyder

I love the M416 CQB.... it has performed very well and I agree ..first shot it jumps a bit then just smooths right out... I run around with M416 scoped Trishot Holosight/extended clip and secondary is M416 CBQ.. They have been a much better combo than AK-47 and Valkerie I used to tote around...

Salalamer

Which is complete fucking bullshit... what happened to Nexon saying "NX won't be better than GP". And all these douchebags buy it for an advantage.

Great game!

Agree.. i still don't waste money on online games. But you said my point is bullshit and told something completely different?

Colinarms

I spend like 20 dollars a year max on online games. I'll probably buy this gun for 30 days. A lot of people say the gun isn't worth 6,500 NX, the only reason it's 6,500 MX is because it comes with a reflex sight.

Jankins

Agree.. i still don't waste money on online games. But you said my point is bullshit and told something completely different?

I don't think he was saying your post was bullshit, he's saying that it's bullshit that NXers are clearly getting an overpowered weapon.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Well, it's not exactly over-powered, just has very little recoil and is about as portable as an SMG. It has the same damage as an M4.