Tips for starting FRAPS

E

Elite SEAL

ok, so I downloaded FRAPS, and when I click on it -it comes up with a window and has all these tabs with all these check boxes. I'm not sure which ones I need to check and which ones I should leave blank -help please.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

For combat arms, you want it at 30 FPS. Probably the the only other things I would change are the video folder and the hot key which don't even really need to be changed. Just let it run and remember the hot keys for video and picture and you should be set.

ocstudent

Urgh fraps is unrunable for me. The stuttering kills my shots and I know it's not my PC, which runs the game at 150 fps. Drops to 10 fps durng recording though sometimes the stuttering stops and I get the fps I was meant to get.

Master_7

I run FRAPs at 100fps, because if I run at 30-60, I have bad shuttering issues... which is weird, because you would think it would be the other way around... I run in Full Screen with no sound, so that I can get the best image possible, when doing editing.

Make sure your hard drive has enough space, these files can be large.

Hint. Turn FRAPS off, when you get killed, then turn back on after Respawn (F9 key). It will cut out a lot of uneeded vid and makes editing easier.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

I just figured out over the weekend that it was just like a demo or something, and could only record for like 30 seconds. :(