TheArtOfWarfare

candle_TAW

To avoid any confusion, the old recruitment thread is littered with garbage.

TAW (The Art Of Warfare) is a clan made up of members world wide. The minimum age is 15 and we have users from 15 into there late 50's so all age groups are represented. Also We support many games in TAW if combat arms gets old to you.

We have 3 Battlions

US East Coast 1st Battalion
- Practice Times are Sunday and Thursday @ 9pm EST.

US Pacific 4th Battalion
- Practice Times are Saturday and Thursday @ 2am EST

EU 2nd Battalion
- Practice Times are Sunday and Tuesday @ 9pm GMT

We Welcome all military personal, there is even a medal for being in the service, and all players in the Pacific, that can connect to US Servers for the 4th Battalion.

Werbung:

candle_TAW

its fine, im just gonna report yall as spam in the thread, this isnt for sadisticgaming to spam in, this is for real gamers to post an interest in.

jeffyy

tawtcopy.png

candle_TAW

real gamers as in those with maturity, respect, and responseibilty, TAW has been around since 2001, and is one of the oldest clans today, we are not a 15 minute clan like most, and we have kept our clan running because we are organized, and we do offer the ability to be anything in the clan you want. You can go anywhere, even to CIC of TAW if you so desire and your dedicated. Its this very reason which has made TAW as large and as long lasting as it is. Its almost certain most gamers would have seen A taw member throughout the years. I kindly ask you to stop posting in our recruitment thread.

jeffyy

Wow, your the symbol of the typical middle aged gamer. Neglect your wife and kids some more to play an online game with teenagers and other middle aged men. Some men go through midlife crisis and go skydiving or something, feel young again, you play fuckin video games. You run a clan like its a little fuckin army, this game isnt real, nor is any other video game you play, quit playing "Mr.PewPewImInTheArmy" and do something with your life.

candle_TAW

for your information im 21, and work and attend school. Me and my GF have a great relationship, she plays with me as a matter of fact. As I said we are family orinted.

Werbung:

candle_TAW

TAW (The Art Of Warfare) is a clan made up of members world wide. The minimum age is 15 and we have users from 15 into there late 50's so all age groups are represented. Also We support many games in TAW if combat arms gets old to you.

We have 3 Battlions

US East Coast 1st Battalion
- Practice Times are Sunday and Thursday @ 9pm EST.

US Pacific 4th Battalion
- Practice Times are Saturday and Thursday @ 2am EST

EU 2nd Battalion
- Practice Times are Sunday and Tuesday @ 9pm GMT

We Welcome all military personal, there is even a medal for being in the service, and all players in the Pacific, that can connect to US Servers for the 4th Battalion.