The Start of the Warcraft III Section

Werewulf

played 1 and 2, they were my fave mini games....
then left that for ages..couldnt wait for 3
got it..and im like..wtf?!? why in the hell r there gnolls?

Werbung:

Morrowind1357

Oh god dont make me start.
First i bought warcraft 1 Orcs and Humans when i was like 5 years old lol. The i played it and i sucked (that games darn hard!!!) I got to level 5 as humans and level 5 as Orcs (i think). Then i bought Warcraft II Battle.net edition and totally p00ned it. The i had a major <strike>orgasm</strike> when Warcraft 3 RoC came out and i bought it and won that too, same with TFT and now in world of warcraft im a level 7 noob.
The end! :yay:

Benx_X

morrowind my friend you bought TFT and ROC seperate? i bought the battle chest thing its cheaper and i got it 10% cheaper cause the people at the shop were kinda stupid

also morrowind whats your BNet username?

Undead_Lives

My first experience...I was playing at my friends house. I played Wintermaul. The ORIGINAL one. It was hard...
Then I didn't think of it again until some more friends got it and bam..here I am. hehe that rhymed :p

Raiju

Much like Fladian's, i saw a friend of mine playing RoC, and cracked it (i always liked the kind of strategy/fantasy game)

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

My first experience. Well. Thats a bit long i think. First i seen in a magazine an advertise with Wc3 on it, later i seen it in the TV, and after i thought "i must have it". Though i didnt have internet in that time. So i started in the campaign. Humans: first missions made me thought the game is really awsome. After i was bored with the campaign i tried to play meeles with comps(offline, as i said i didnt have net then). After i was bored with the meeles i started to play with the Editor, and there i made some cinematics and "im immortal God" type maps. Thats how it started.