The LAW

Panda

I recently bought one because my cousin said, "They're hella fun." Took it to Snow Valley...And I was pretty surprised. I've heard some pretty bad things about the LAW, but I actually loved it. It was good for taking out the people far away, multitudes of them, while barely ever hurting me. The LAW was also useful as a suicide bomb tactic. Do you guys like it or hate it?...

Werbung:

Roger117

The LAW, I think is more of a recreational weapon, for fun purposes, though not all out battle. I find it fun to mess around in it, but it messes up a kdr pretty quickly.

Panda

It is fun, but ever since I moved from grunt to normal servers, my KDR is going down so, eh...why not? Still fun and I can manage to get kills with it.

Bostro

I see the lawl getting used a lot in snd matchs. Its cheap imo but it works well I guess. You can shoot the rockets out of the air. As long as you do it at a good distance, you wont take any damage.

AuqaFox

I think the law is absolutely outstanding, u aim at snipers, and poof there gone. It can also take out those glitchers when u don't know where they are.

-lnFaMous-

The law is a VERY good weapon, IF YOUR PLAYING S&D. Think about it, ur about to enter a room, and u know where someone is. You shoot, it hits them, gives him 20hp, u retreat, then rush in with ur machine gun. Most likely, ull get the kill. You just went from having no advantage, to having a 5x better chance of killing him.

Logic FTW

Werbung: