the ideas have taken mii over.

Do they already have an ankle bracelet that you can put a wii-mote into? Because if not that would be really cool if they gave you a tread mill like thing because then you could simulate walking on the appropriate game which if you ask me would be the best accessory ever for the wii.:thumbup1:

Werbung:

gamelover15

lol, that would be cool. It could promote their exercise + games thingy they have been doing with sports and the upcoming balance board. We could get kicking games too. Would if they would redo Mario Strikers with this type of control...

killman360

I thought of an idea similar to this one a long time ago. I think they are currently making an ankle thing for the Wii, but I really like the tread mill idea. That would be great with alot of different genres of game's. I have been wanting this kind of thing in certain FPS's and RPG's. It might not ever be made for the Wii, but I have a feeling it will be for something in the future:thumbup1:.

Gdog said:
Hmm...Would this be like the supposed "Wii Kick" If so, there are a few threads already about this...

I haven’t heard of the wii kick would you be able to get a pic of it to show me. And in response to Sharp141 that wasn’t my initial intent, but that is a great idea. But I first thought of this idea sometime last year or early this year because I remember that my Social Studies teacher was talking about the NES and how there was a game that you were suppose to run on a pad (I guess like the Dance Dance Revolution game pads for the PS2) but anyway I thought that this would be a good idea for the WII and since then the idea has just “snowballedâ€ÂÂ. So I hope that I cleared some things up. See ya.

Jesusdragon737

Here's a thread all about the Wii kick: http://wiipros.co.uk/wii-kick-t-43.html

I don't like the idea personally. The wii is not an excercise machine. This thread should probably be closed because of the existing thread.

Gdog

The Best Trumpeter Ever said:
Gdog said:
Hmm...Would this be like the supposed "Wii Kick" If so, there are a few threads already about this...

I haven’t heard of the wii kick would you be able to get a pic of it to show me. And in response to Sharp141 that wasn’t my initial intent, but that is a great idea. But I first thought of this idea sometime last year or early this year because I remember that my Social Studies teacher was talking about the NES and how there was a game that you were suppose to run on a pad (I guess like the Dance Dance Revolution game pads for the PS2) but anyway I thought that this would be a good idea for the WII and since then the idea has just “snowballedâ€ÂÂ. So I hope that I cleared some things up. See ya.

Well, the Wii Kick is rumor that has been going around for awhile. Though, there is no proof that it will not happen. But the anticipated Wii Kick is supposed to be ankle bracelets, probably for use in sports games...

gamelover15

I haven't heard the rumor, but now I know and I hoped they figure something out. Nintendo's creative enough to think of something. I don't expect it to be out anytime soon.

Werbung:
:confused1:I just looked at the link and I don’t understand how the would work unless they are wirelessly connected to the wii-mote, if anyone knows how it works please explain. But what I’m thinking of would be an elastic strap that goes around your lower leg (half way between the knee and the foot) and has a case for the wii-mote w/ a strap that go’s over the top, however there is a flaw to this that I can’t figure out how to fix and that would be the reception factor. So if anyone has a solution for this please post it. But anyway this would really be the cheapest way of making something like this.