The Art of Warfare is Recruiting

TAW_Paramarta

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is recruiting mature players for our Combat Arms Team. TAW is a well established global multi-game organization with membership that has been live since 2001 with well past 600 players spanning over 17 games on every continent.

We are building several Combat Arms teams focused on:

* Internal Team vs Team Matches
* External Matches vs other teams

Some things to think about...
1. We have roughly 50+ members with another ~20 recruits.
2. All our members have displayed maturity.
3. We have an interclan-tournament [This season is S&D]
4. We use tactics and strategies in all matches.
5. Friendly environment.
6. Extremely organized.

We are seeking mature players that simply want to play and also those that want to lead teams but not be concerned with things like running a website, a teamspeak server, etc.. but who wants to be an integral part of the success of the team.

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics.

We never put gaming above real life with the team. To be a member you need to:

* Have a working microphone or headset. (We use Teamspeak)
* Fill out a member application at our main website HERE
* Be generally available 2 nights per week for team-play.

Feel free visit our main website at http://www.taw.net or visit our Combat Arms forums.

Are you from Europe? Don't worry, we even have batallion for Combat Arms Europe.

Have further questions?
Come to our teamspeak server at www.tawts.com (password = assault)
Add me in-game = Paramarta
My xfire= Paramarta
My email=
Paramarta@theartofwarfare.net

Werbung:

TAW_Paramarta

We are sorry, but our clan is also about maturity. We are making sure that our clan shows maturity around public, I do not make these rules, so, if you have questions regarding that please contact Cyris@theartofwarfare.net. Members of our division ranged from 16 yr old - 40 yr old.

n7n

Lol, a few years ago i played a game BHD, and TAW acted like a bunch of whiny kids, accused everybody and their mothers of cheating, and were just flat out immature. But who knows, things could have changed.

TAW_Paramarta

Lol, a few years ago i played a game BHD, and TAW acted like a bunch of whiny kids, accused everybody and their mothers of cheating, and were just flat out immature. But who knows, things could have changed.

We TAW have strict rules regarding cheating. We a;ways hate cheaters and do not deal with them.

n7n

We TAW have strict rules regarding cheating. We a;ways hate cheaters and do not deal with them.

Yeah, I definitely didnt cheat in the game, I ran the third party antihack program that was associated with the game, but your members felt the need to cry their faces off. Mature?

TAW_Paramarta

Yeah, I definitely didnt cheat in the game, I ran the third party antihack program that was associated with the game, but your members felt the need to cry their faces off. Mature?

me too. you contacted the wrong person. send email to higher chain of command of TAW. visit www.taw.net f=to find the f=right guy. and it was some years ago anyway, why do u still keep bragging about it?

Werbung: