The AK

Ultimatepawn

Ok guys so ive been using the ak47 for a long time now and ive really got a good KD ratio. but i just wanna try a new gun except for the g36 can u guys gimme some help?

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

...Tha M4A1...i used it a few times...and DUDE...its awesome...also...common-users...say it is the most reilable gun in tha game...

Also the SCAR...good rate of fire & recoil...

TAW_Paramarta

...Tha M4A1...i used it a few times...and DUDE...its awesome...also...common-users...say it is the most reilable gun in tha game...

Also the SCAR...good rate of fire & recoil...

You are damn right, spike, the m4 and scar are both very realiable, and I higly recommend them. If you wanna close quarter combat gun, choose UMP or p90, they're both very good.

UnholyReaper

Just like what they said: M4A1, K7, K2, UMP, and especially the MK16 SCAR-L. Also BTW if you're a good sniper then you can just bring a L96A1 or MSG-90 like I do all the time. I find it's the best choice for CQC ;P

ugotmilk

It's weird because I use the scar no scope but I can take an open target out in the tower of waverider if not then I use my sr-25, btw kool moment last night
This guy behind a chimmney with a cover of metal on top, as soon as I scope in it's already locked on his head so I shot him and I got a headshot so it was a near aim-bot moment if it weren't for reaction time, he yelled hacks for the rest of the game knowing how I hs two guys in the tower from a good 125m distance. I had one the best games ever with 75 - 50 that night

sp1res

heres my list

1st- m4a1
2nd- Ump
3rd- K2
4th- G36e
5th- Famas

These guns in my opinion are best (i normaly dont use the Famas or K2 but i used too and they were really reliable) ive been playing this game a while so ive used almost every gun for more than 2 weeks straight, especially the K2 which people underestimate alot. To me ... i absolutely hate both the Scar, and AK 47 i think they are both horrible, the ak's recoil is uncontrollable from far distances and the scar just simply isnt powerful enough. The ak 74U and the p90 are ok but the ak 74U is basicaly a dumb choice since its sorta like the g36e or K2 but only worse and the scope isnt as good as the g36e's. the p90 is ok just i always drain the ammo really fast so its kinda useless to me, since it has 50 ammo i tend to waste it and it isnt really any good at all from far distances i guess u could just use a sniper but idk somethin about it i dont like =/. the UZI + MAC 10 are both good but only on courses like junk flea because they allow fast movement and are nice to have wen someone pops around the corner (and the recoil gets u random headshots lol ;] ). So i would highly suggest 1 of those 5 guns, and if u can afford it get a light vest, and a L9 sniper (awesome for far distances, because guns like the g36e or ump arent nearly as accurate as a sniper on courses like snow valley, and the L9 also 1 hits so its great). Not much to be said about the famas and M4a1, they are just great overall guns that u can always depend on...

Hope i helped ;)

Werbung:

MrPoog

M4A1 is beast.

I pwn umpers with it. It is my sexy.

Lol... I usually get around 15-30 headshots while sniping in a match. :D And in CQC I'll usually aim for the head and headshot them then too. I get called a "lucky noob" and an "aimbotter" a lot. ;D

M24 FTW.

Btw, the FAMAS and M4A1 seem to like to randomly headshot people out of nowhere. So yeah. You can spray at people from long range while scoping with the FAMAS, and it actually hits like 70% of the time. And the M4A1 has no recoil anyway, so you can spray and in 3 seconds you'll get a headshot rofl.