Team Vanilla looking for players.

-False

Team Vanilla

Team Vanilla is looking for top notch players to join and be a part of our community. We're very active and friendly, but we're competitive so if you're looking for a dormant clan, we really aren't your type.

We're looking for people to fill our WOGL (World Online Gaming League) roster, seeing as we only have about 6 people.

We're currently a level 3-Company clan, with 70 wins and 11 losses. You must require the following third party programs to join:

Ventrilo - External voice communication client
Teamviewer - Anti-cheat program

We're very strict on staying legit and clean, so if you're a cheater who needs to download skill to be good, then may I add that you're just a sad person.

FAQ

Q: lol u guise haff emblem?
A: Yes, we do.. But if that's the only thing you're looking then I can guarantee you that you won't stay in the clan long.

Q: KDR requirement?
A: We do not nessecarily care about KDR but it would be nice for you to prove that you have some skill in the game.

Q: wat is vent+teamviewer?
A: Go home.

Q: How active are you guys?
A: We're on everydaiz.

Please post here in this thread before you apply to the clan, with any information you may want us to review before letting you in the clan. Let's just say the more info you put, the better chances you will be accepted.

If you have any questions regarding this, please PM me through here or contact me in-game: "-False"

Clan name: Team Vanilla

Regards,

False

Werbung:
Werbung:

jeffyylicious

vanilla-ice.jpg