Supply case WTH jsut happened

grimsdottir

i bought the shotgun supply case, then it opened and said m590 10 days, then when i relogged a spas 12 1 day was in my inventory?? is this supose to happen??

Werbung:

Cyder

I got this weekend the PP-19 MOD CAMO and the G36 C... I finally and getting used to the AUG A3... not bad with the Itech...sorry for the tangent...

SpIkE_JoNzE

yo! i remember i bought a 1 day M24, and when i came back to play the next day, i had my M2471 hour left, so when i looked at my invetory, THERE WAS A 90/DAY L96 o_O, dunno what happned, and i dont think anybody gift me one, cuz by that time i was pretty new to the game...

Gareity

The best thing I've ever had in a supply case is a G36c for 30 days. The worst is a Dragonuv for 90 days (I still have the thing) >:[

Jordan B

The best thing I've ever had in a supply case is a G36c for 30 days. The worst is a Dragonuv for 90 days (I still have the thing) >:[

Anything for 90 days is good man ! Just leave it incase you ever need a sniper in your backpack. Is'all good .

SpIkE_JoNzE

who of yall get the MYST1 case gifted from NEXON? i did and i got a f*cking M590 QCB mariners for 1 day, u see how do i sux?...:eek:

Codi69

who of yall get the MYST1 case gifted from NEXON? i did and i got a f*cking M590 QCB mariners for 1 day, u see how do i sux?...:eek:

I'm sorry but maybe I read this wrong... you're actually complaining about getting one of the best guns in the game for FREE?

Werbung: