Supply Case MYST-1 Holy Crap!

Colinarms

This supply case for 1,500 NX can contain over 20 guns. Including the L96A1 super magnum. Yes, I know it's crazy but Its STRONGER than the L96A1. I remember nexon saying the guns will only have cosmetic differences. LOL. Theres a stronger SCAR, 2 new G36 models which is one where you can mount scopes, a stronger anaconda... And much much much much much more.

Nexon lied. Nx items are now stronger than GP weapons.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

L96A1 Super- Magnum - A heavier variant of the fearsome L96A1 chambered for an even more powerful Magnum round.

SCAR-H - A heavier variant of the SCAR-L, the SCAR-H has been chambered for the more powerful 7.62mm round, making it a hard hitter for combat at all ranges.

G36C - A compact variant of the G36E popular among counter-terrorist forces. With a versatile top rail for sight mountings and a shorter barrel than the G36KE, this rifle is highly portable and extremely effective for CQC.

Anaconda Silver 8-inch - An Anaconda Silver with an extended 8-inch barrel. The heavier barrel reduces recoil and increases bullet velocity.

MP5 RAS Centurion - A custom version of the MP5 RAS, re-enforced with stainless steel parts for better durability.

G36KE - A variant of the G36E, this assault rifle is shorter and more portable, yet still equipped with the G36E's integrated telescopic sight.

M590 CQB_SE - A variant of the M590 CQB made with corrosion-resistant steel parts for higher durability and enhanced reliability.

AK-103 - A modernized variant of the venerable AK-47. The under-barrel foregrip helps the user control the rifle’s heavy recoil, allowing for steadier aim when firing on full automatic.

M4A1 CQBR – A Special Forces variant of the M4A1. This gun is lighter than the standard M4 and features an even shorter barrel, allowing for a quicker draw.

L96A1 Ghillie - A camouflaged version of the L96A1. Made for maximum concealment for its shooter, this model features an integrated silencer.

USP Tactical - A highly customized version of the USP for Special Forces operators. Features an integrated silencer and custom-molded handgrip.

M590 CQB – An M590 specialized for close quarters battle. Its fixed stock and shorter barrel reduces the shotgun’s heft recoil and allows for a faster draw.

K3 SPW - An improved version of the K3 machine gun. Its lighter body allows for increased portability and a faster ready speed.

SR-25 Sandfire - A variant of the SR25 made for desert warfare. Its advanced firing mechanism not only keeps it clear of sand to prevent misfires, but also allows for a higher rate of fire.

SPAS-12 Stock - A SPAS-12 with a non-folding shoulder stock, which reduces recoil and allows for more stable fire.

MP5 RAS - An MP5 with an RAS (Rail Attachment System) mounted. This version features a foregrip which allows for steadier aim and reduced recoil when firing.

img_main_supply_crate_myst1_n.jpg

MooCowMan

Nexon made glitching useless, they made it so you can't see out from any of the glitches. All you see are a ton of gray walls.

Heres a picture I found (Not Mine!)

combatarms25s.jpg

Werbung: