Super Smash Bros. Brawl - WiiPros Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaloru

I Reserved my Copy at Gamespot and you only have to pay $5 Down and you pay the rest when you pick it up!!!!!:thumbup::LOL::LOL::thumbup:

Werbung:

YoungRick

i wonder if we will need friend codes for online, if we do then that will kinda mess up the game play for me in my opinion ,am resreving mine in a day or two at gamestop.

Rodrigo Ramos

YoungRick said:
i wonder if we will need friend codes for online, if we do then that will kinda mess up the game play for me in my opinion ,am resreving mine in a day or two at gamestop.

yes,like mario strikers

Jesusdragon737

For the charged special moves, Dojo says:

Also, with these moves, you can move around while charged by charging the move to the maximum limit or by pressing the shield button to cancel the charge.

Does this mean that while you're charging, you can't roll without losing the charge? Because that's what it seems like. It wouldn't make any sense, though, because everybody rolls while charging... :huh:

And for Saki Amamiya, didn't you think he was a girl at first? He looks so much like a girl.

Phillysoul11

Jesusdragon737 said:

Also, with these moves, you can move around while charged by charging the move to the maximum limit or by pressing the shield button to cancel the charge.

Does this mean that while you're charging, you can't roll without losing the charge? Because that's what it seems like. It wouldn't make any sense, though, because everybody rolls while charging... :huh:

And for Saki Amamiya, didn't you think he was a girl at first? He looks so much like a girl.

no i think its just like melee and ssb were.... and no, saki looks like a guy

gamelover15

Jesusdragon737 said:

Not everyone could roll when they are charging, such as Link's Bow and Roy's Shiled Breaker. Those who could hold in charges could though.

Probably when you roll, it will keep the charge like previous SSB

gamelover15

lu1g1 said:
yeah i think i like the gamecube controls the best (just cuz of melee)....but the wiimote/nunchuck might be fine :)

The Wiimote/Nunchuck looks interesting because it's the only one with motion sensor controls. It would be funny seeing someone spam smashes with those controls >.<

The gamecube controller were perfect for smashbros, but many people who have tried the game actually prefers the wiimote held nes style, so it really will be intressting to see if it works even better :)

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

I like the controller configuration change soooo much!!! EVERY game needs to have this. Although all I'm going to change about the GC controller is that I'm going to have R as grab instead of Z. I hate pressing the Z button. In many games that are similar (shooting games) it gets very annoying to re-learn all the controls when picking up a new game. I'm so happy whenever you can do this in a game. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.