Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Lame.. I could do better

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:

rocktrns

Thats real cool.
He is preety lucky,but I just don't get how he shot that guy on the hill from so far away with no scope.

Master_7

Was extremely short.

don't forget people, you can tape a small piece of paper to your screen as dead center, which makes no scopes easy... basically a physical hack... lol

SpIkE_JoNzE

Was extremely short.

don't forget people, you can tape a small piece of paper to your screen as dead center, which makes no scopes easy... basically a physical hack... lol

im always thinkin of that...but i no longer do no scope, i do quickscope...it seriously gives me 20+ headshots in every match, and 100+ headshots in Cabin Fever...

@Master: yeah, basically it is lol, so it makes us doubt about the impressive no scope habilities of most CA dudes...

Master_7

yup...

now, what is ticking me off lately, is getting kicked in half of the games... if you are good, you must hack.... getting so sick of CA because of this... I can deal with real hackers, but hackusations, really gets on my nerves!

SpIkE_JoNzE

they still can be taken as a compliment....but seriously, before cabin fever, or even more, before fireteam, you could be kiked for bein a "PRO" owner lol...butnow ppl is kiked only for the gunz they have....i am kiked of cabin fever for using my M24, and the most crazy, they kik me for grabbing the supermagnum...it makes me LOL...

Werbung: