Sparkling Vibration Gun Controller

jesta

sparkling-vibration-gun-0-dsf.jpg

"Third-party accessory manufacturers have been rushing out their Zapper-esque controller shells as fast as they can manage, hoping to cash in before Nintendo's official product dominates the market. This newest variation to the light gun lineup, Dragon's Sparkling Vibration Gun Controller, claims to add some extra kick to your shots with its "mega vibration."

Requiring only $9.95 and a pair of AAA batteries, it sounds like a good deal, but is anyone actually looking for more rumble with their Wii games? And what's with listing "Exciting" and "Fantastic" on the packaging's bulleted list of features?" Link

sparkling-vibration-gun-2-dsf.jpg

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

Perfect! just my stile! I love rumblimg!!!! This is so awesome! that is just the type of gun I want to get to play RE:UC...how much does it cost???

Theherolink_1

lu1g1 said:
we dont need any more of these lol ,when will they ever learn?

IDK I found it cool! I want one I'm just wondering if they will sell this at games stores(gamestop,E.B games,etc.) or In the internet...because I want this one so badly:p

Jesusdragon737

Theherolink_1 said:
Can someone please answer my 2 questions please! I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN BUY IT THIS WEEKEND!XD!

If you clicked on the link, it said the gun was $9.95. And HERE is one that you can buy online, and this one is only $7.50.

beano

Doesn't the Nintendo one have a slot for your nunchuck as well though? Will it not be weird holding the nunchuck in one hand and aiming a gun with the other?

Theherolink_1

Jesusdragon737 said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Can someone please answer my 2 questions please! I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN BUY IT THIS WEEKEND!XD!

If you clicked on the link, it said the gun was $9.95. And HERE is one that you can buy online, and this one is only $7.50.

But can you buy it at a local gamestop or retailer store like target or circuit city? If is by the net then that sucks I reallly want this one:(:(:(:(:(

Phillysoul11

Jesusdragon737 said:
Theherolink_1 said:

that gun is really cheap...i guess if im getting a gun i would consider that one

Werbung: