someone needs to check into divine wind

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychonaut13

i've been watching divine wind for a couple maps, coming around corners at precisely the right time...going directly to ppl that are walking...scanning through walls....

i know a few of you will think i'm just pissed....but i'm telling you, someone needs to look into this cat. personally, i think he's toggling

Werbung:

EMA

yeah you were getting pretty pissed..lol..but i know what your tlaking about...specialy on havana...was pissing me off too

DigitalSword

As pissed as you may all may get i dont think he is anything more than a good player.

His stats dont reflect ANYTHING suspicious. Not one thing.

Not that stats are everything but i would say 90% of all suspects have a pattern in there stats if not blatantly obvious.

but his 17% acc says otherwise, because if he was walling, shots would be more accurate than that even if he was trying to hide it.

He also uses the MP-5 alot more than anyone and a good MP-5 user can run with the best of em.

Also, anyone with a good pari of headphones and enough expieience on a map can predict and "wall" just about anyone that is running or makes a noise, thats how i used to call out where enemies would be or were going.

DW probably does this. And if he does than eh also knows to keep his shoes quiet whilehe listens to everyone else being dumb and loud. So while you think your getting the rush, hes just settign the trap. Done it many times.

|DS|

psychonaut13

i would think the same thing Digi....i also call out where the enemy is by sound...but if the enemy isn't making any sound.....there's nothing to fucking hear.

Divine_Wind

Divine Winds Demos

Aww, cant get enough of Divine Wind can ya? Always gotta bring me up into the cheater section. Well, Thanks to you Jugg I'm becoming quite popular, I recorded 3 demos today with admins playing against me, If you have time to accuse me of hacking then you have time to view all these demos i recorded today, One of the demos i killed 8 people in a single Round(3rd demo)..
They are small files b/c i recorded them in sequence. Also, I'd like to point out that i've been a regular at punx for atleast 2 years.And once again i have proved my self worthy and innocent to play on punx, For everyone who is a hater or a divine lover here is my defense..
See ya on Punx yall!
http://gbooboots.tripod.com/demo.dem {Right click and save
http://gbooboots.tripod.com/demo2.dem {Right click and save
http://gbooboots.tripod.com/demo3.zip " "
Enjoy
DW - Punx Reg 4ever

p.s. im welcome for anyone using windows xp to log into my computer and look for hax, i'll pay you 100.00 for every hax you find, just contact me im very easy to get a hold of.

Ty digital very nice of you and smart

psychonaut13

if you've got a hundred bux to offer ppl, you'd think you could afford some hosting that ppl could actually download the demos from..... :lol:

Werbung:

Dirty

I think Divine is lagit myself... He just keeps track of his team, radar, and uses his ears.

hell the only reason i'm half as good as I am is cause I read names of my team mates when they run off and watch who dies and who kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.