someone has logged on to my account?

Sgt_Pew

i need some help. i had an old account, i was playing with no problems at all, and then my game stopped and said, "Your account as logged on from another location, your client will now close." so i made a new account thinking that whoever hacked it wouldnt find out the pass word (which i changed it). i then had the same problem. anyone know what to do?

Werbung:

Jordan B

It happens some times to alot of people. It doesn't mean you've been hacked, it simply means ;

A. Someone else know's your account details -or-
B. (most likely) Your internet is not the best, and sometimes your internet can drop out and reconnect to the Combat Arms servers, which take it as 2 people logged on to your account, therefore logging you out . Reset your modem, set firewall to allow combat arms, these things happen .

Sgt_Pew

well i know no one knows my acc details cuz i made a brand new one with a diff password. its probly the internet cuz this computer is from 2003, the internet isnt too good.

Werbung:

Yanal

A moderator once contacted me about the multiple log in's in another game. All I did was say I don't know anything about it. He asked a fee questions(including my secret question) and assumingly banned the other IP.