Samus Wii on Ebay

Werbung:

wiicrazedlink

Mario said:
I would have to say no. Spamming to get coins, we offer members wii points for being loyal to Wii Pros but its not all about the coins its about the community.

jesta said:
samuswii.jpg

"Gizmodo buddy Ramon of Ultimate DS, Wii, and PSP mod fame is back, this time with a Samus Metroid mod for the Nintendo Wii. Not only does it have a big S on the side for Samus (or Sexy) and a Wiimote battery charger built in (!), he's painted the parts red, orange, and green to match her motif. He's auctioning this off on eBay, like his previous mods, so a portion of the proceeds will go to Penny Arcade's Child's Play Charity." Link

Ebay link

aswome but i cant afford to buy a new wii

Phillysoul11

Ryano said:
Very nice indeed, better then the Zelda one:)

Theherolink_1 said:
OMG!!!! nice one it the S things looks like the zelda one but what i most liked about the wii are the controllers that is the most sweetest thing....BUT! one thing im not paying $521.78 just for a video game console....
what zelda one?

hockeyhero

lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
Very nice indeed, better then the Zelda one:)

Theherolink_1 said:
OMG!!!! nice one it the S things looks like the zelda one but what i most liked about the wii are the controllers that is the most sweetest thing....BUT! one thing im not paying $521.78 just for a video game console....
what zelda one?

this one...... http://wiipros.co.uk/custom-wii-zelda-t-1182.html

on-topic:......that is sooooo cool.....i wish i could get it.......:mega_shok:

Werbung: