S1 vs S3?

Werbung:

Twitchy

ahh so if i were to use M416 CQB, there would be no benefit to use S1 since M416cqb does not have much recoil side-to-side anyways?

I thought S2 gets rid of tracer, and S3 gets rid of flashes..

Twitchy

so... for close quarter combat, only silencer that gives benefit is S1??

S2 does nothing but reduces tracer and sound, lowers damage
S3 does nothing but reduces flashes and sound, lowers damage

S1 reduces recoil and sound, lowers damage...

izzyz

Sorry if this is off topic, but does anyone know if the arctic wolf suppressor reduce tracer bullet as much as the S2 or S3?

Twitchy

actually... does any silencer except S1, change the way how the gun shoots? Excluding sound suppression benefits???

Also, the Iotech (lvl3 scope), it says it makes aim better... Does it make it better when you are not zoomed in using scope? meaning, if you have it attached to the gun, but you are just shooting w/o zooming in, does it still raise the accuracy?

Thanks

Miran_Eitan

The I-tech doesn't modify the gun in any way, except when you're looking down the sight. Inwhich case it removes about 70% of the recoil.

On a gun that has low recoil [read: M416 or M4], you effectively don't have any recoil.

Hense why I can counter snipe with the stupid thing.

Twitchy

Fucking think for yourself once in a while.

Thanks for such a grandeur advice. It has brought a vast horizon of knowledge that sent shivers down my spine. It was such an eye opening epiphany like finding a whole universe beyond my capable imagination. Why don't you fuck off, asshole.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Isn't the maturity of some people today incredible ?

Illspirit, you dip s**t, he is asking people who play Combat Arms and know what they're talking about.

For CQB , use an S1. For a sniper rifle, use an S3, eliminates tracer. Don't take any notice of the suppresor ratings, it's a load of crap.

S3 COMPLETELY takes away tracer, and S2 COMPLETELY takes away Muzzle flash.

Anyway, suppresors stuff up the spread of sniper rifles, so I wouldn't bother to be honest. :D

Hope I helped.