RUMOR: mad catz wiimote

Phillysoul11

the following is a quote from someone on the forums of gametrailers
"Ok as I said before Im an employee of the Wal-Mart electronics department, just recently we got a shipment of Wii accessories from madcatz and on the back of one of the product boxes it shows off their version of the Wii remote. I took some pics with my camera phone to show you guys"

getimage2zn1.jpg

getimagefo5.jpg

getimage3cl9.jpg

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=59168
this looks like a really weird controller :p
i dont think i would like em but i would want to try them out :p

Werbung:

Gdog

Ok, that looks really bad. But I personnaly like Mad Catz out of all the third parties, so I'll look into it...

Jesusdragon737

I don't really like the style of any of Mad Catz's accessories for video games. And I don't have trust in any third party controllers at all. Bad experiences with controllers in general. A third party company would definitely screw up the wiimote, seeing as it's more complex than an ordinary controller, so I will not buy this.

Phillysoul11

yeah, the wiimote is really complex, not like an ordinary controller....i think it would be alot wiser just to get the origonal.... but i would still like to see what its like

gamelover15

Wiimote...with curves, lol. I don't buy very many third party controller because when you have parties, NO ONE likes using third party controllers when playing smash. The only reason I would buy it if it had turbo on it =]

Anyone else wonder how you would play it sidewards? Looks awkward...

Phillysoul11

lol i agree that the wiimote would suck but what do you guys think about the nunchuck??
i think it looks pretty cool. Not sure how well it would preform though :/

Werbung: