Reset

Werbung:

Xeridanus

this is pretty simple stuff you should write down what you want on paper then go through the list of possible actions (i suggest, for this case, looking under "unit". you can get there fast by pressing 'u' while in the list of comands). you should see a whole heap of commands and shi'ite. this is where writing it down comes in handy, i usually get distracted thinking of ways i could implement things into my map and forget what i came in to do and lose a few minutes trying to remember. there are commands like
set unit health to % of max,
set unit health to 'exact value',
the same for mana
move unit to point,
move unit to point with offset,
move unit to point with polar offset...
if you want to set the facing degrees, 0 is right, 90 is traight up, 270 is down, and 180 is left. so start at east, and go anti-clockwise.

for future referance, i don't mind helping where i can. but if i answer every question like this, i'll have even less of a life then i do now. so, before you post, look for/try something yourself. if then you can't find it or you've tried something for the 234th time and it still doesn't work, and you have no idea what is wrong, then by all means, ask us.

This has been signed by...

~Xeridanus

Werbung: