Reset Scores Question?

BombJohn89x

Hi all. I'm not sure if I'm in the right area but feel free to move this post if need...

I reset my score and k\d awhile back. Is there anyway to get the old scores back? I feel terrible that I reset them. I would love to know how many kills and deaths I have ever gotten...

Thank you,

John

Werbung:

Jordan B

Hi all. I'm not sure if I'm in the right area but feel free to move this post if need...

I reset my score and k\d awhile back. Is there anyway to get the old scores back? I feel terrible that I reset them. I would love to know how many kills and deaths I have ever gotten...

Thank you,

John

Unfortunately, I don't think you will be able to get your old kills and deaths back. What you paid nexon to do is erase your kills and deaths, resetting them back to 0 .

Seeing as the data would have been erased from the servers, I don't think you can get them back.

Enquire at Nexon just in case.

Werbung:

spuznick242

I heard something about this before. And I dont think there is anyone of getting your scores back, but I do believe you can see them. If you can get them back, pick someone close to your rank when you reset your scores and if they have a KDR close to what you had at the time, just take their kills and deaths if you really want because then you can be in the "ball park" but it wont be exact.