Reggie Bush not number one?

Werbung:

blze

good move. you take what you need in the environment you are in. they are in the same division as the colts, you think they can out gun them? no, they needed defense.

how long 'til vince young is as lame as mark brunnell? i say 1 year.

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

Deuce will still be the starting tailback I am sure, he is a workhorse and a very good all around back, he runs, catches, and blocks. Reggie Bush is going to be all over the field, at tailback on downs when Deuce is out, split out in the slot, in the return game...I would not be surprised if they put together a few packages with them both in the backfield at the same time. Plus, the way injuries wiped out a ton of RBs last year, you almost need 2 starting quality players at that position.

Look at what this pick has done for N.O. though. From the stories I have read and heard, Saints fans are freakin energized like all getout. Over 15000 Bush jerseys have been ordered since Draft weekend, and they don't even know what number he is going to wear yet. This was a pick to motivate the fans and repair the burnt bridges from last season, they are tryin to get asses back in the seats. So they will find a way to get Deuce and Reggie to both play a lot.