RARE Weapon Sales.. "What do you think is coming or want."

Werbung:

Cyder

Just posted on CA Main... (I guessed 2 right so far)

August Rare Weapon Sales!

For the month of August, Central Command is offering you the chance to purchase select rare weapons! Each week, a different rare weapon will be available for purchase, so get them while they?re hot! This week you can pick up a rare L96A1 Super-Magnum for your collection, available from August 12th, 2009 to 11:00am PDT August 19th, 2009.

Time to get me a couple of these being the NX Hoe I am......:D

Cyder

For the month of August, Central Command is offering you the chance to purchase select rare weapons! Each week, a different rare weapon will be available for purchase, so get them while they?re hot! This week you can pick up a rare PP-19 MOD CAMO for your collection, available from August 19th, 2009 to 11:59pm PDT August 25th, 2009.

*I have seen many of them in play yesterday as it seems to be a weapon of choice for some. Personally I really on't like it as it just doesn't seem to fit my style of play.*

Will50Wester

Humm well I hope they come out with like a SCAR-H black lol that'd kick serious ass. But I probly won't be able to get it cause I'm pretty much out of my 5000NX now(5k isn't enough anyways), I bought 3 supply cases but haven't opened them, then I bought a hazard GP case and got 4000GP from it, which I used to buy a GP assault rifle case and got a G36KE for 1 day.:D So I've got 1000NX left, which I'm probly going to just buy me a 1 day use of the M416 CQB or something like that just in case all those supply crates give me 1 day GP guns when I open them.:p But how many people would buy an SG556 CAMO if they made that available for a week? That's the only gun I have yet to try, the SG556 and the CAMO version of it.

Kenty41

Flamethrower attachment to a weapon? or Mg's to have tripod attachment to set up and fire. MG's to now have Scopes and silencers ( which might never happen except for the Scope part )

Cyder

Flamethrower attachment to a weapon? or Mg's to have tripod attachment to set up and fire. MG's to now have Scopes and silencers ( which might never happen except for the Scope part )

That is a "wish list" type of thing. Stay on track to the thread...

Werbung: