RARE Weapon Sales.. "What do you think is coming or want."

Cyder

Now we know that there will be 4 rare weapons available this month each week through the Blackmarket. This first week is the M4A1 SOPMOD. I personally bought 2 of them as I love this weapon. There are 3 more to come. What do you want or think will be coming. I think they will be..

1. L96A1 Black Magnum
2. G36C
3. AK 103 or MP5 Ras Centurian.

Werbung:

PIEDEATH

the sopmod is overpriced...get a M416 CQB almost exactly the same,(check the stats) and 5,000 NX cheaper, the sopmod only has a silcencer and camo, other then that, they r thesame.

spuznick242

I would like to see a few prototype guns that only made it as far a prototype. Such as the XM8 (or the M8 for when it was suppose to come out)which the United States Miltary was looking to use to replace all of its m16s with. It was cancled in 2004 but it would be cool to have because it has 3 seperate varients. It's varients are PDW, sniper conversion, machine gun, and a few other versions but i think it would be a good gun ot have in CA only because its so versitile.

Cyder

the sopmod is overpriced...get a M416 CQB almost exactly the same,(check the stats) and 5,000 NX cheaper, the sopmod only has a silcencer and camo, other then that, they r thesame.

I agree it is overpriced and that the M416 CQB is slightly more powerfull. I have always carried the M416.. both versions standard with a trishot and the CQB. I am a HUGE fan of the M416. It so feels the fire rate of the SOPMOP is slightly more than the M416 CQB. The SOPMOD is just fun to use but both serve their purpose.

Cyder

**Posted on CA Main** Sorry it is late but I just saw it.. and hey I got one right..

For the month of August, Central Command is offering you the chance to purchase select rare weapons! Each week, a different rare weapon will be available for purchase, so get them while they?re hot! This week you can pick up a rare G36C for your collection, available from August 5th, 2009 to 10:00am PDT August 12th, 2009.

Werbung:

Will50Wester

Umm if you've played Call of Duty 4 then the G36 in that one is the G36C. It looks like a G36KE with a rail at the top instead of the telescopic sight.