r0.Megaman

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMan

but honestly you guys. would u rather play against shitty people and never get better? or have good players on your server 1. to get better players on 2. to get better yourself 3. be happier and more satisfied when you kill them. Honestly i dont see why you exile out cal-m + players on your server. More of a challenge allows you to reape more benifits from it. i mean corredct me if im wrong here. but i play against you guys to hone my aim. u play against me to gain skill and savy in the game. i still see no problem with this. and as far as going punx. yes i was interested, so what. is there a rule in cz that says u cant play in more then 1 clan? im sure with my pristige and skill most of punx is more then happy to have me(not putting words in your mouths), also u can play in more then 1 league in this game. i play cal-i. i can also play cal for 1.6 or ogl or xpl or cpl or cal-cz.

Werbung:

Sortitout

MegaMan said:
but honestly you guys. would u rather play against shitty people and never get better? or have good players on your server 1. to get better players on 2. to get better yourself 3. be happier and more satisfied when you kill them. Honestly i dont see why you exile out cal-m + players on your server. More of a challenge allows you to reape more benifits from it. i mean corredct me if im wrong here. but i play against you guys to hone my aim. u play against me to gain skill and savy in the game. i still see no problem with this. and as far as going punx. yes i was interested, so what. is there a rule in cz that says u cant play in more then 1 clan? im sure with my pristige and skill most of punx is more then happy to have me(not putting words in your mouths), also u can play in more then 1 league in this game. i play cal-i. i can also play cal for 1.6 or ogl or xpl or cpl or cal-cz.

every post including this one reveals you to be an arrogant prick which is funny because all you do is play video games. you stfu where do you go off thinking you can tell punx players like rancid off and refuse to follow their rules re: filling out a ban application? i could give a rat's ass about your skill, your attitude needs adjusting.

MegaMan

first off i dont think u understand grammer. those orenthesis are there for a reason. second off i should have been banned so i dont need to fill out a ban app. and as for being arrogant and cocky. Im not im confident. and for playing video games all day? nty i work full time and i have a wife and a kid. saying shit like that makes me think your the one with the attitude problem.

Sortitout

MegaMan said:
first off i dont think u understand grammer. those orenthesis are there for a reason. second off i should have been banned so i dont need to fill out a ban app. and as for being arrogant and cocky. Im not im confident. and for playing video games all day? nty i work full time and i have a wife and a kid. saying shit like that makes me think your the one with the attitude problem.

first off. learn to spell. secondly learn grammar yourself or are you saying you should have been banned. exactly.

EMA

Hey mega man...it's called the 'edit' button. 3 friggin post in a row? god your almost as bad as that russian kid.

No see...punx was the first place i ever played and i thought they were good as shit..they're the only reason i'm as good as i am right now. BUT you are fucking insane. You dont lose which i think is bullshit and also makes it no fun.

Werbung:

Misranger

MegaMan said:

oh my.....its getting bad...I have no rank here ..just a regular...I dont think your as bad as your being made out to be..i have seen someone with a "real" cocky attitude...<my own son> your cake walk... lol

Relax...have fun. Its a game people :).

<poof>

Mis

[mod:c8746c591f="WoRm"]Topic Locked[/mod:c8746c591f]

Status
Not open for further replies.