Quick video of the unpacking of the Wii Jackets.

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

Theherolink_1 said:
AlanEdgeHead said:
It was 5-10 days. ;)

NO actually it was 5-9 days I'm Pretty shure about it...one question...what the hell are the jackets for anyway???:confused1:

i think the reason for them was because everybody was smashing their wiimote into stuff. Nintendo probably hopes that this will protect people's wiimotes and walls/tvs better :p

Theherolink_1

Jesusdragon737 said:
Theherolink_1 said:
AlanEdgeHead said:
It was 5-10 days. ;)

NO actually it was 5-9 days I'm Pretty shure about it...one question...what the hell are the jackets for anyway???:confused1:

i think the reason for them was because everybody was smashing their wiimote into stuff. Nintendo probably hopes that this will protect people's wiimotes and walls/tvs better :p

Oh okay D....I want them so mcuh....have you jackets arrived?
Deathborne said:

DUDE! don't ever do this this is consider as spam is wasting a post to say something stupid...if you don't have anything important to say please don't say it....okay sorry but I have to report you*reports*

Danny

Theherolink_1 said:
Deathborne said:

DUDE! don't ever do this this is consider as spam is wasting a post to say something stupid...if you don't have anything important to say please don't say it....okay sorry but I have to report you*reports*

Don't double Post.. That's also considered Spamming. I am Also Reporting.

hockeyhero

Theherolink_1 said:
Jesusdragon737 said:
Theherolink_1 said:
AlanEdgeHead said:
It was 5-10 days. ;)

Theherolink_1 said:
Deathborne said:

:scared: hero link double posted??? :scared:

Theherolink_1

hockeyhero said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Jesusdragon737 said:
Theherolink_1 said:
AlanEdgeHead said:
It was 5-10 days. ;)

Theherolink_1 said:
Deathborne said:

:scared: hero link double posted??? :scared:

wait! WTH!!!!???? There was a guy over there saying "nice"...maybe the guy deleted the post It wasn't me really......:cursing:

blackmamba

I have a question i live in the netherlands, and i have ordered them. Before Its was 15 oct, and i fill in mij serie number under my wii, fill in my adress and that stuff, did i anything wrong. because i think it not would send to me

Theherolink_1

blackmamba said:
I have a question i live in the netherlands, and i have ordered them. Before Its was 15 oct, and i fill in mij serie number under my wii, fill in my adress and that stuff, did i anything wrong. because i think it not would send to me

I did the same too and no jacket 'till today...but I have a registration order E-mailed to me so I just have to wait some more:)

Werbung:

wiicrazedlink

eh i ordered mine oct 10 still didnt get it though it was funny how many times he said damn i was laughing lol i still am though i think thats spamming or double posting not sure