Question!

Bunny

sup guys 4 som of urs who dunno wich bunny is me, m Speed bunny
ok i got a probleme when the round begain i get no more aim and i see everything like the last round, then after, i get drop and they say i got channel overfollow . is it the comp probleme or the net :?:

Werbung:

Animal Mother

Bunny said:
sup guys 4 som of urs who dunno wich bunny is me, m Speed bunny
ok i got a probleme when the round begain i get no more aim and i see everything like the last round, then after, i get drop and they say i got channel overfollow . is it the comp probleme or the net :?:

o....kay, can anyone translate that into normal english. Because i have no idea what he said

Bunny

ok lets right it again in "GOOD" english :). Sometime, in the new round,I start my round then i lagout.......................

{Iceman}

Bunny, I speak french (Je suis Canadien aussi). Post your thing en Francais and I'll translate (Just try not to make it too complicated).

Bunny

LOL LMAO ok(hope u will understand :lol: ) . Desfois, quand je commence un nouveau "round" je vois plus mon "aim" pi je "lag" apre quelque minuits, je me fai lag out. Jveu savoir si l probleme est de L'ordi ou du "net"

{Iceman}

Ok, so this transaltion is direct from the text:

"Sometimes, when I start a new round, my aim gets rough, then I lag for a few minutes, then I lag out. I want to know if this is a problem with my computer or the internet."

A few spelling mistakes so I had to make some assumptions (such as pi being puis), but, by translation and situational thinking leads to (I think):

"Sometimes, when I start a new round, my aim gets rough and lags behind, then I start to lag for a few minutes until finally I lag out. I want to know if this is a problem with my computer or the internet."

Alright guys, there's the quesion. Now answer it and let's help bunny out!

Swearengen

I dont think I can help him...Ive seen "Fargo" at least 20 times and he still makes NO fuckin sense to me... :wink:

But you guys make AWESOME beer and maple syrup...keep that up wouldja??

Im spamming only cause Im waitin to hear the techies answer...Ive had a similar problem since around november, but have thought it was my computer <crosses fingers and prays>

Intro

You should try running net_graph 3 in console and see what kinda numbers you're talking.

Run it in game and see what your ms number, choke, fps and all that shit are.

Werbung:

blze

ah, je parle le francais en peu, aussi. je suis ete en paris, vacqueras, gigondas, et caen en 2002. ma famille (est?) alle pour ma commencement d'universite.

shit, im rusty as hell, it helps to be submersed in it, then it all comes back, like riding a bike, wo0t.