snow valley=sniper all the way
junk flea=grenades
brushwood=nothing I hate that map it sucks
gray hammer=marchine/snipers
cold seed=machine guns
I hope I have made my point

Werbung:

llamaeatataco

I agree with GtsR, a sniper is not a camper. The whole point of a sniper is to get to an area of good visibilty and shoot people. (if they didn't want snipers to camp, why would they put gigantic towers in the middle of there maps?)
Camping, while a good strategy in real life (that's what I would do), in video games it is annoying. I could accept it if people would stay there, kill one person then move, but staying in the same spot the whole game is boring. camping is for people that can't get kills any other way.

On my strategy, I usually play on the small, close quarters maps, so my strategy is to run around with my smg and shoot people (always checking the popular camping spots). I never really stay in the same spot for more than 3 seconds because there are ALWAYS people camping near your spawn point, and on small maps (junk flea) your screwed because then there is really no place to hide. I may also use grenades if I'm hurt badly. On large maps I snipe (though I'm not that good at it)

I ask you, what other stratagy is there (camping doesn't count)?

jklp44

i make sure my team is wroking together then rush them while being covered by snipers depending on the map. always travel in pairs or groups and never rush alone. never waste nades and use what u have around you. oh and sniping isnt camping its the best thign if you can do it right. camping is hiding in one spot with a UMP spraying as people go by. sniping is when you shoot them when the oppotunity arises.

JPSHOOTA

Well i generally only play 2 maps in pub servers ( junk flea and cold seed ).

In junk flea i generally play the same server like 3-10 times, after the third round if the game has had the same players you know there movements, there spots what they do during the first few seconds and i usually use that to my advantage. Generally playing bravo side ill throw a nade to far left and to the middle, camp the tunnel for a few seconds with ak74u, after that ill just rambo generally getting 2-4 kills before i die. I pretty much repeat this, if i ever find someone who completely walked past me i tend to go for a no scope SR-25 shot, i actually do this alot even in fire fights heh.. generally my k/d will be like 2.3-3.0 getting near 40 kills almost every full round of 140 kils

in cold seed i generally just camp in the tunnel area thing with a sr 25, most noobs die quick.

Werbung:

superwii60

if ur constantly getting sniped its a good idea to use a smoke grenade, very basic just lob the dam thing and get the hell out of there after if goes off...in the jungle map with the downed plane and ur on alpha team its likely that bravo snipers are on that plane watching the entrance to the alpha spawn points..no use trying to snipe them from in there just use the smoke nade andscramble out to the fence