Pub Strategy

Werbung:

CamTehBaM

Well, a good strategy for all game types is to always take cover, and be aware of your surroundings. Don't go out in the open unless if you know its clear first. If you just go running out in the open, you will take serious damage...many noobs just run out and get themselves killed this way.

GtsR

Best strategies for games like this is, believe it or not, regular basic or advanced military movements. Although the majority of the time you are by yourself so squad like movements are obsolete.

Like others say, Cover is always a good option. If you play on vent with a friend or a clan member(s) communication is a must, just like in the real world. No communication = faulty tactics.

Also in regaurds to camping in CA. I personally don't think that exsists. Especially in CTF or S&D, there is no such thing as camping. It's called strategic defense.

Americas Army was developed years ago as a training aid for the U.S Army. So, with that said, any tactical legit real life movements can also be applied to a tactical online FPS game that is military oriented, such as CA.

GtsR

A sniper is by no means a "camper". The whole idea of a sniper is a stealthy 1 shot 1 kill mentality. Snipers are supposed to be able to stay in the same areas for an extended period of time with virtually no movement.

Ekryptik

I can do that too, shoot and move...

I move so I don't get detected, mostly, but sometimes I move with my target and it makes it easy to get a moving target.

guruizzy

Since one of the recent updates I haven't been able to snipe while on the move. Nor have I been able to quickscope.

It really all depends on why you are playing in the pub room. This is one of the few games that's out there that your strategy is going to change depending on why you are playing. Are you playing for XP or GP? Are you playing for fun? Are you playing to better your aim? Are you playing to accelerate your teamplay/competitve skills?

Me personally I go in with the same strategy. Get a high K:D ratio and the one of the high kills to get more XP. That's just right now until I can get my Sergeant rank. After that I'll probably play more for teamplay. I just want to get Sergeant so I can create my own team and start recruiting.

ranger18d

Team work,team work. Shot and communicate. Sidestep,or W-D...W-A. vertical step. Crouch in defense...Frag and step back then charge for kill. C-walk to be silent. Shoot first. Mines in known pathways. Smoke, Incenery, Frag then fire. Use cover.

Love

I have two options,
and I chose depending on the gameplay.

Option one:

If everyone is rushing, of course, I'll sit and camp.
No, it is not "noobish" it's tactical.
I'll pick a spot where I'm not seen, and people constantly flow throughout that area.
Also, for camping.
Stay in the same area, though DO NOT stay in the same position.
Pick a area, and learn to work with your surroundings, use what's around you to YOUR advantage.

Option two:

I rush the base.
Obviously, the main objective is to kill everyone who crosses your path,
though what everyone gets mistaken for is chasing after one person.
If a person runs another way, and you're being fired at.
DO NOT, I repeat. DO NOT fire at the person running away.
Ensure your safety, then you may or may not chase after the person who got away.
You want to remain unnoticed, why would you want your position known by your opponent?

Hope I helped.

Fielding

My strategy is, as follows...

What, you're still reading? Oh well. I like to take out snipers by having a few good spots of cover right outside the spawn area to K2 from (I'm trying to make that a verb)

Werbung:

penguino69

I try to slowly move into a couple of positions in the mid field, thats if my base has
been "cleaned out" recently,
and i wait for one of my human sheilds/teamates gets capped,
listen to where the shot was, and move in for the kill,
slowly moving into better postions closer to their base,
then mine key spots to funnel them into my range of fire.

once i'm reasonable sure that theres like 3 guys waiting in their base b/c their afriad to come out,
i whip a flashbang and go ape-sh*t on them,
fall back ,
then rinse and repeat.

also never trust ur teammates, they tend to f' up, not allways, but mostly