--Pro Looking-

Kroma

I have plenty of expierence in FPS gaming and have played a huge variety for over 6 years. I am looking for a clan that is looking for competitive players only and a well performed team.

My game is amazing, and it is very odd that I will not come out as one of the top players.

Game name: Kromad

Looking for only the best "Pros Only"

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

believe im pretty good. above average is what i'd say but im really good team oriented. i really love to play clan matches i have played serveral FPS online. i am experienced gamer for my age and so far played 3 tournaments, 3rd in 2 of them but they werent FPS. the other one i got 2nd. im willing to give my clan up. im very frequent i play about usually 4-5 times a week, sometimes more if i really have the time and feel like it. i can lots of the next 2 weeks (break)

wenzhecai

same

Cal-O for a year with my counterstrike clan and mlg in halo3 which didnt turn out so great. I play a variety of fps games and have played since 4 years and counting.

Freeagent !

ripX666

join my clan !

Enemyz from hell wants active ppl and NO GLITCHERS and the KDR have to be more than 1.25 i dont care wat rant u are i just need active that plays everyday and have more than 1.25 KDR and have to be ready for clan wars ! !!!! ! ! ! ! ! !
here is how u will apply !

1.go to combat arms (log in then choose the server)
2.go to "CLAN" click on it
3.then click on search clan
4.search it by the leader its ripX666 i am the leader
5. click apply
6. write your KDR and if u play a lot ! ! ! ! !!

my combat arms page
http://combatarms.nexon.net/Community/Profile.aspx?user=ripX666

ripX666sigforclan.jpg

this is a new clan and we need u !

and i am a pro my KDR is 1.63 and its going up !!

Werbung: