Preferred AR?

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

Who was also banned for hacking awhile back. S/he just recently got back on. Rank was dropped...I saw em on the delta server a few days ago as a Master Sarge 3. 3.03 KD.

Only thing you should want to aspire to is the KD :p

Miran_Eitan

It is against these all talk no game braggars. They'll just be standing in the middle of the map shooting at the skies thinking you're up there.

Don't make me repeat this: best gun = M92F pistol.

...You're kidding right?...someone tell me he's kidding.

The only thing that gun has going for it is with extended magazines it has something like 22 rounds. Even the 92SE version sucks complete and total dick. I won a bet for five dollars because I said I would only use the 92 and a knife in a match with brushwood, and still get a positive KD.

I ended up getting a majority of the kills with the knife.

With a silencer on that pistol, I'm pretty sure it GIVES the enemy health. It sure as hell doesn't seem to take it away. Unless you feel like taking the time to get a headshot, it's about as useful as brass knuckles in a gun fight.

Isn't this a thread about ARs anyway?

izzyz

...You're kidding right?...someone tell me he's kidding.

The only thing that gun has going for it is with extended magazines it has something like 22 rounds. Even the 92SE version sucks complete and total dick. I won a bet for five dollars because I said I would only use the 92 and a knife in a match with brushwood, and still get a positive KD.

I ended up getting a majority of the kills with the knife.

With a silencer on that pistol, I'm pretty sure it GIVES the enemy health. It sure as hell doesn't seem to take it away. Unless you feel like taking the time to get a headshot, it's about as useful as brass knuckles in a gun fight.

Isn't this a thread about ARs anyway?

Do you have any sense of humour? I was obviously joking.

Seriously, best gun = your own personnality

MooCowMan

How long.. you should make a montage

I try to record but CA lags a bit when I record so I don't bother. Right now I have 35.9% Hit percentage and 3.0% Headshot percentage with my Arctic Wolf. I don't know how long it will take but I don't really care, I just like sniping people :D

cvspartan101

I try to record but CA lags a bit when I record so I don't bother. Right now I have 35.9% Hit percentage and 3.0% Headshot percentage with my Arctic Wolf. I don't know how long it will take but I don't really care, I just like sniping people :D

Me too,, great minds think alike.. xD:D

Manageris98

Betcha im better oll bet youa nx case on it

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I'm not bragging and I don't give a fuck if you can beat me. You're seriously an annoying little fuck..

x9394osoe742m3s6fh5s.png