1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

power rangers

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Digital' started by DaiOzzyTM, Jul 28, 2007.

1. DaiOzzyTM

DaiOzzyTM New Member

who remembers this show or still wathces it?

2. metroid0070

metroid0070 New Member

Mighty morphin was the only good series, although still, they're overdramatic!

3. sharp141

sharp141 New Member

my cousin watches it when he was 4 hes 6 now, he always pretended to be red ranger and tried to fight me

4. Sajid Ali

Sajid Ali Member

I have watched this one, i got interested in watching it after i saw "Gransazers" i saw Gransazers for like 5 years ago and Power rangers 4 years ago.. since i have watched both so i can tell you what was best to me.. I think Gransazers was way better than Power rangers so if you haven't watched Gransazers yet i would recommend you to watch it, Power Rangers lacks in story line and seriousness it's like you are watching a funny show unlike Gransazers

5. KennyC1139

KennyC1139 Member

Lol i stopped watching this years ago. I think there are new types of rangers now on recent tv , they made so many versions of them.

6. Kate23

Kate23 Member

I don't really watch it anymore but I probably would if I were surfing through channels on TV and saw it was on. I liked Power Rangers a lot when I was younger. I nearly dressed up as the pink ranger for Halloween when I was about 9 but the costume didn't fit.

In Lost (Exodus) Walt is watching an older version of Power Rangers :p SPD I think.