Points?

happydon

So has anyone actually received any wii points yet . I'm new here and i would like a little confirmation that i can actualy get wii points before i waste too much time here . It will take me quite a while to find out for myself , 1000 new topics or 2000 posts worth of time . lol

Werbung:

hockeyhero

eventhough i just started this i wouldn't worry about not getting your wii points.

I trust Matt:big_boss: and all the other admins:bomb_phone: and moderaters:friends: 100% because i belive they're good people who keep their promises.:yess:

happydon

I guess this site will gain a lot of attention and get filled with thousands of spam posts .Personally i'm not gonna bother trying to get 2000 coins .i'll just use this site like i would any other forum

hockeyhero

"I guess this site will gain a lot of attention and get filled with thousands of spam posts"

Spamming is against the t.o.s and wii pros will ban anyone who spams this forum so if it were me i would worry

happydon

If you look at the newbie's corner half of the threads in that section are pretty much spam . Everyone is posting new threads just to say that they are new here . It would make more sense to have a sticky where we can say hello and introduce ourselves .

happydon

Since when is saying hello im new telling anyone about yourself ? But i get it the newbies corner is not exactly a source for info .( I still say thats spam though)

hockeyhero

happydon said:
Since when is saying hello im new telling anyone about yourself ? But i get it the newbies corner is not exactly a source for info .( I still say thats spam though)

Matt and everyone else want this forum to be as friendly as possible and to recognize other people and thier names. If you really have a problem with this site than you can leave if you want.

martinstatic

Well, im new and i want free wii points, so onwards i go to get 2000 posts. Btw how many points do you get for posts, coins etc? PS.Does to "modcheap software" mod actually work?

guyofgod

hockeyhero said:
"I guess this site will gain a lot of attention and get filled with thousands of spam posts"

Spamming is against the t.o.s and wii pros will ban anyone who spams this forum so if it were me i would worry

Do you mean "would not worry?"

happydon said:

What would anyone gain from spamming in the newbies thread anyway? It has already been pointed out that you only gain coins for posting in the Wii related section.

hockeyhero

Luigi said:
hockeyhero said:

Do you mean "would not worry?"

happydon said:

What would anyone gain from spamming in the newbies thread anyway? It has already been pointed out that you only gain coins for posting in the Wii related section.

oops sorry for the typing error

Mario

martinstatic said:
Well, im new and i want free wii points, so onwards i go to get 2000 posts. Btw how many points do you get for posts, coins etc? PS.Does to "modcheap software" mod actually work?

Hi Martin

This will tell you everything you need to on how many coins you get for posting and creating threads ;)

http://wiipros.co.uk/free-wii-points-games-vouchers-t-3.html

Hope that helps :)

Werbung: