Patch on Wednesday!

Werbung:

Roger117

I don't care about when Rattle Snake is coming, if ever to CA North America. All I want to see is
1. Hackshield update or hack patching
2. Messenger Fix

Jordan B

I don't care about Rattle snake much , because it looks average . But a new map WOULD be nice .

Definetly fix messenger . And ban hackers arse's . Lolz

Roger117

I don't care about Rattle snake much , because it looks average . But a new map WOULD be nice .

Definetly fix messenger . And ban hackers arse's . Lolz

For some reason none of the maps to me can beat Junk Flea. Its so fun :). Even better with No Explosives turned on.

Jordan B

Yeah I don't think Any map will ever beat my baby . Lolz . Junk Flea is my baby . It was my first love
in Combat Arms .

In fact , if you don't like Junk Flea , you really shouldn't play Combat Arms :)

Roger117

Yeah I don't think Any map will ever beat my baby . Lolz . Junk Flea is my baby . It was my first love
in Combat Arms .

In fact , if you don't like Junk Flea , you really shouldn't play Combat Arms :)

I remember the first map I played was Pump Jack. I liked it a lot so I click on a game room thinking it was Pump Jack, but really Junk Flea. When I got in I was like "Heyyyyyy, this isn't Pump Jack." But after that I fell in love. That map has been VERY good to me. It rose my kdr from 0.82 to 0.91 in one month.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Yea that aswell I suppose . I didn't play Combat Arms much with dial up though .

So yeah it was probably my 512mb to 1.5 gb ram upgrade that did it .