P90

rocktrns

What do you think about the P90? Thats the only gun i use for every thing you dont have to reload constanly and its very small so it doesnt slow you down
So what do you think?

oqhq46.jpg

Werbung:

Codi69

It's an ok weapon. Not personally a favourite of mine because of the recoil, but it's probably the best SMG in the game.

rocktrns

and a question: the P90's clip is a bit rare..any idea of how does it work?..
It rotates the bullet with a spring when it feeds here is a picture of the bottom of the Clip
2u3zl2b.jpg

Bottom of the filed FN P90 magazine, showing position of the stored cartridges and cartridge in feed position

SpIkE_JoNzE

THANK YOOU MAN....i did not expect that i mean...its a curious gun but i never saw one with the bullets turned aside in the clip...its cool & modern...

Jordan B

In real life , the P90 is rarely used. It's clip jams early and often .

In Combat arms , I love its clip size . I have , I think , about 550 kills with it . Compared to 1,000 or so with my AK74u , Aug , Scar-L . It's rather good but far too easy for a noob to pick up and be good with .

Werbung:

ugotmilk

I tend to use fast reloading, accurate and high fire rate guns and the gun that fits it perfectly is mp5, i use it in combat arms AND crossfire *i own in crossfire since there are no hackers :p my average kdr in that game is 2.11 lol*
EDIT the p90 only has 100 bullets which isnt much total for a sprayer gun. and the scope is really unnecessary