P90 or UMP?

Seawied

:p actually there's worse. The other day someone killed a guy with a gernade. His victim promptly yelled "NADE NOOB!" and rage quit.

Nade noob tops all

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

Yes. People that call us sprayers are the noobiest anyone can be. ;)

Actually, it's pretty clear that the P90 is PERFECT for sprayers. It's just that SMG's these days usually aren't taken into a pro's hands. Most SMG users (that I know, which is too many to say) are sprayers. I know anyone can spray it's just that most SMG users ESPECIALLY P90 are spraying nooblets.

UnholyReaper

The UMP is the only primary weapon I ever buy. Call me a sprayer, call me what you will, it won't change my mind. I've tried the P90 on numerous occasions but I always run out of ammo. I think once I'm able to get the M416 I may retire the UMP.

That too, usually noobs don't care about the clip because they DIE before it runs out. I find the P90 very annoying because I can only crank out about 6 kills before I die, which is a huge pain. Good, look into the M416.

Seawied

Actually, it's pretty clear that the P90 is PERFECT for sprayers. It's just that SMG's these days usually aren't taken into a pro's hands. Most SMG users (that I know, which is too many to say) are sprayers. I know anyone can spray it's just that most SMG users ESPECIALLY P90 are spraying nooblets.

I agree. But the idea of spraying goes back to strategy. If you are outnumbered 4 to 1, spraying actually might be your best option. Unlease as many bullets as possible to try to inflict the maximum amount of damage on a series of targets.

Its no secret that I'm a shotty enthusiast, but if I see 3 people running at me I duck around the corner and make sure I switch to a rapid fire weapon

UnholyReaper

Unleash as many bullets as possible to try to inflict the maximum amount of damage on a series of targets.

Its no secret that I'm a shotty enthusiast, but if I see 3 people running at me I duck around the corner and make sure I switch to a rapid fire weapon
Yeah, I'm not very good with multiple target but if theres one thing that'll get the job done it's a nade. I drop a nade and run my ass off!

Werbung: