P90 or UMP?

Werbung:

docboy22

UMP better more pros use it and P90 is nooby spread.
Btw someone said UMP is next BM gun at nexon forums
Ps Its been awhile since the last news update

Miran_Eitan

I use both. although the P-90 has a faster reloadtime for more ammo, I think you carry less, overall if i recall...

Depends on how I feel when buying guns.

docboy22

i like the large clip size of the p90 but when you reload your half way done with ammo. You may have 3 kills cause it shoots to fast to get a good aim at the target. UMP kills a little slower but more precised. Reload have 4 clips left and already 5 kills

Dipsticked

I have a P90TR, and I find it great. I used to use an UMP, but I stopped after trying the P90 (I dont remember why, I guess the P90 just felt better for me...). But today I just got an UMP to try it out again, and I found that im good with it... So now I use both. I use my P90TR until it runs out of ammo, then switch to UMP. and when that runs out ill be using my pistol (though I never usually run out... sometimes on Deathroom I do, but thats still rare...)

Im goin with P90 though. And I dont see how its noobish.

Miran_Eitan

Play two towers. I run out of P90 ammo almost every time right before I die.

Generically it goes in this order.

1. 4-5 kills
2. Gun Empties *click click click*
3. Room is filled with an "oh SH...!"
4. Rapid spamming of the keyboard button 2
5. After failing to pull out a pistol, I am normally shot in the head or some other extremity valuable to my existence.

Then repeat.

E

Elite SEAL

THE P90 IS BETTER!! it has a precise red -dot sight, and more bullets, the UMP bounces up and down, and is hard to control.:mad:

john66

The p-90 gives me a werid feeling whenever I use it. It just doesn't feel like any other gun in the game I've used. I prefer the ump more than the p90. It's just my kind of feeling though. The p-90 is better in the hands of someone who knows how to use it well.

john66

Nah it not that. I guess it's the recoil usually I don't notice it, but with the p-90 is makes its self apparent. The recoil pattern isn't preditible and moves all over the place. Then the other complaint I have is the 20 less bullets combined with such a high fire rate.

Werbung: